Вопрос по английскому языку:
1) Вставьте в пропуски от 2 до 5 слов, включая выделенное слово, не меняя его формы, так чтобы второе предложение по смыслу полностью совпадало с первым.
2). В ответах пишите только 2-5 слов, которые вы вставляете в пропуски. Писать полностью получившееся предложение не нужно!
3) Сохраняйте задание и ваши ответы, эти материалы могут помочь вам при подготовке к экзамену.
1. I’ve had enough of your rudeness. – put
I am not going … your rudeness.
2. I just can’t wait for the Christmas holidays! - looking
I …. the Christmas holidays!
3. They’ll probably employ him for two months in the summer. - likely
They …. take him on for two months in the summer.
4. The fact that bus travel is so cheap compensates for the lack of comfort. - makes
The low cost of travelling …. for the lack of comfort.
5. I think he is on the point of starting his own business. – set
I think he’s about …. his own business.
6. Their relationship seems very good. –get
It looks as …. very well with each other.
7. Have you thought of a name for your dog yet? - come
Have you …. a name for your dog yet?
8. I’m not going to smoke ever again after today. - give
I’ve decided …. from tomorrow.
9. The goalkeeper was injured, so maybe he isn’t playing today. – might
The goalkeeper was injured, so he …. today.
10. I expect you were pleased to get home after such a terrible holiday. – must
You …. get home after such a terrible holiday.
11. I’m sure he didn’t phone, because I was at home all day. – have
He …. because I was at home all day.
12. It’s possible that someone stole your purse when we were in the restaurant. – might
Someone …. when we were in the restaurant.
13. Tim hasn’t had a single cigarette today so perhaps he has stopped smoking completely. – may
Tim hasn’t had a single cigarette today so he …. smoking completely.
14. You can keep a secret, can’t you? - give
15. If you don’t let me have your essay tomorrow, there’ll be trouble! - better
You …. your essay tomorrow or there’ll be trouble!
16. When she spoke to him, he laughed nervously. - a
He …. when she spoke to him.
17. My friends have invited me to their wedding. – invited
I …. to my friends’ wedding.
18. No one gave me any help with my homework. – not
I …. any help with my homework.
19. Someone is meeting him at the station. - met
He …. at the station.
20. Thieves stole all her priceless jewels. - robbed
She …. all her priceless jewels.